Board of Directors 2021
As a Board we are dedicated to all aspects of this organization and work together providing direction to grow our affiliate . We are engaged in refining policies and procedures, identifying best practices for operations, long term strategic planning and fundraising.
- Jeff Hilb, President, 2020
- Brian Nelson, Vice President, 2020
- Eric Anderson, Treasurer – New Board Member welcomed this year 2021
- Brian Coleman 2020
- Judge Nancy Gettinger, 2019
- Dwight Graham, 2020
- Tom Larson, 2020
- Karen Pavy, 2020
- Diana Singleton, 2018
A huge thank you to Natalie Boocher who has retired from our board. As a practicing Attorney, Natalie acted as a valuable advisor to LaPorte Habitat and was commitment to the role of treasurer. We are sorry to see you go! Best of luck with your new role at Schwarz Law Offices and all future endeavors.
We are actively seeking new board members to join LaPorte County Habitat for Humanity. If you have a heart for community service, we invite you to join us in our mission to build affordable housing. Please contact Sophia Coleman, Executive Director email@example.com.
- Sophia Coleman, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Mankowski, Construction Project Manager